Leonardo Express Train:
- From Termini Station every half hour (first departure at 5.35 am - last departure 10.35 pm);
- From Fiumicino Airport every half hour (first departure at 6.23 am - last departure 11.23 pm);
The trip takes about 31 minutes. This is a non-stop express train.
Tickets: € 14,00 each way per person. Children under 12, only if accompanied by an adult, travel for free.
The Leonardo Express leaves from and arrives at platform 25.
Timetable and prices are subject to change, for more information and updates please visit www.trenitalia.com/cms/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=e8a209296b85a110VgnVCM10000080a3e90aRCRD
FL1 Metropolitan Train:
- From Tiburtina Station every 15 minutes (30 minutes on Sundays and Holidays): first departure: 5:05 am - last departure: 10.33 pm. The train runs from Fara Sabina to Fiumicino Airport and calls at: Tuscolana, Ostiense, Trastevere, Villa Bonelli, Magliana Muratella, Ponte Galeria, Fiera di Roma and Parco Leonardo.
The journey takes about 45 minutes each way.
Tickets: € 8,00 each way
Timetable and prices are subject to change, for more information and updates please visit www.trenitalia.com/cms/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=2aaeb5fac465a110VgnVCM10000080a3e90aRCRD
From Fiumcino Airport
- 11:08 (arrival in Roma Termini at 11:40; arrival in Roma Tiburtina at 11:58)
- 15:08 (arrival in Roma Termini at 11:58; arrival in Roma Tiburtina at 15:58)
From Roma Termini
- 9:20 (arrival at Fiumicino Airport at 9:52)
- 13:20 (arrival at Fiumicino Airport at 13:52)
From Rome Tiburtina
- 9:00 (arrival at Fiumicino Airport at 9:52)
- 13:00 (arrival at Fiumicino Airport at 13:52)
More details: www.lefrecce.it
Bracciano, Canale Monterano, Cerveteri, Civitavecchia, Fiumicino Cancelli Rossi, Fregene, Maccarese, Nuova Fiera di Roma, Manziana, Oriolo Romano, Lido di Ostia, Roma Metro A Cornelia, Roma Metro B Magliana, Roma Stazione Termini, Santa Marinella, Vejano
More info: Da/Per Fiumicino (Periodo Corrente) (valid until 8 june 2016)
Termini Station- Fiumicino Airport
Fiumicino Airport - Termini Station
The bus line Martinsicuro-Fiumicino (and vice versa), stops also at Ciampino, thus connecting the two airports of Rome.
Booking by telephone is strongly recommended: +39 0858004868. For more information, please visit www.gasparionline.it.
TERRAVISION In partnership with Alivision
First departure from Rome Termini: 4.40 am - last departure: 9.50 pm.
FIUMICINO AIRPORT - ROMA TERMINI
First departure from Fiumicino Airport: 5.35 am - last departure: 11.00 pm.
Service frequency: About every 30 minutes during the day, less frequent at night. The service is geared around flight departures and arrivals.Terravision recommends that you go to the bus stop at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Please also check your flight departure time and ensure you have selected the right journey for your flight. Your airline will have suggested a recommended amount of time prior to your flight by which you should be at the airport. Please refer to this when organising your transfer and allow sufficient journey time to do so.
• Fiumicino Airport: outside Terminal 3, bus parking n. 3
• Rome Termini Station: Via Marsala n. 29 F/G – in front of Terracafè!
• 55 Minutes ca
• Adult One-way € 4.00
• Adult Return € 8.00
- Roma Termini - Fiumicino Airport
- Fiumicino Airport (Terminal 3) - Roma Termini
Timetable and prices are subject to change, for more information and updates please visit: www.sitbusshuttle.it
Stazione Termini - Stazione Ostiense - Fiumicino Aeroporto
For more info please visit: http://www.tambus.it/p/orari.htm
- from Fiumicino Airport to the fixed-rate-zone (inside the Aurelian Walls) and vice versa: € 48,00;
- from Fiumicino Airport to Castello della Magliana - Parco dei Medici and vice versa: € 30,00;
- from Fiumicino Airport to the New Fair of Rome and vice versa: € 25,00;
- from Fiumicino Airport to Ciampino Airport and vice versa: € 50,00;
- from Fiumicino Airport to Tiburtina Station and vice versa: € 55,00;
- from Fiumicino Airport to Ostiense Station and vice versa: € 45,00;
- from Fiumicino Airport to the port of Civitavecchia and vice versa: € 120,00;
Complaints must be be sent to Roma Capitale, Dipartimento Mobilità e Trasporti - Commissione di Garanzia, Via Capitan Bavastro n° 94, 00154 Roma.
For comments and suggestions, aimed at improving the service, please write by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fiumicino Airport "Leonardo da Vinci" is located at 32 km from the city and it takes around 30 minutes drive, along the motorway Rome-Fiumicino. At the airport there are several car rentals and Chauffeur Driver service.