Palazzo della Fao
Address: Viale delle Terme di Caracalla
Zone: Rione Celio (Terme di Caracalla) (Roma centro)
Closed to the public.
Entrusted by Mussolini to house the Ministry of Italian Africa, the palace was planned in 1938 by the architects Vittorio Cafiero and Mario Ridolfi.
It was completed in 1952 and became the seat of the FAO (Food and Agricolture Organization).
For more information
Hospitality › Services › International organizations
Last checked: 2010-07-12 4:20