Roma Capitale
Zètema Progetto Cultura
060608 - Discover and buy tourist services, cultural offers and shows in Rome
You are in: Home » Culture and leisure » Sports and leisure activities » Amusement parks » Cinecittà World


Address: Via di Castel Romano, 200
Zone: Castel Porziano (Roma sud)


Opening times

For timetables and admission methods, consult the official website


Reduced: €22.00
Ticket cost for adults: €27.00

Buy your ticket online: www.cinecittaworld.it/Vendita/Biglietti-e-prezzi

Welcome Service
Do you have a question? Our Welcome Offices are there to help. At our Welcome Offices, located at Cabiria Square and on Cinecittà Street, you can purchase guided tours, locate lost objects, buy annual passes and much more.

Lockers are available for your valuables. Inquire at the Welcome Office on Cinecittà Street.

Hygienic Facilities
Restrooms are located in each area of the Park and are equipped with baby-changing facilities and disabled stalls.

Did you get wet? Use our body drying machines.

First Aid
A first aid service is always available during Park operating hours.

Gluten-free Foods
Are you a celiac? We’ve thought about you. Gluten-free meals and snacks are available in all our restoration points.

Bottle warmers
Bottle warmers are available at our restaurants (“Charleston Club”, “Mezzogiorno al fuoco” and “Roma Apicius”).

Mobility Scooters and Strollers
At the Cabiria Square Welcome Office it is possible to rent strollers and mobility scooters for persons with varying degrees of disability (limited availability). The service cannot be reserved and is available while supplies last. You’ll need to leave an identity card in deposit, which will be returned to you at the end of the rental term.

ATMs and Credit Cards
ATMs are located outside and inside the Park. Cash cards and credit cards are accepted at all our shops and restoration points.

Change Machine
Change machines for payment of lockers are available in the locker areas.

Picnic Area
A convenient picnic area is available in the Park. Shaded and equipped with tables and benches, the service is offered free of charge to our guests. Limited seating.

Translation Services
At our Welcome and Ticket Offices, we can assist our international guests by answering questions in their own language.

Information Boards
Consult our Information Boards, strategically located throughout the Park, for updates on show times, operating hours and available services to optimize your visit.

Our Park is fully connected! Connect you mobile or electronic devise and stay up-to-date while you visit our film sets.

Guide Dogs
Guide dogs are welcome at the Park in the show areas and in external areas. However, they are not permitted to access attractions or indoor shows. We suggest you use a leash and muzzle.

Pets are not allowed in the Park. Cinecittà World provides a kennel service where pets can wait comfortably for their owners. Please consult “Pet Box” Regulations.

Agreement with

Roma Pass

Scheduled events

Scheduled manifestations

Natale a Cinecittà World (Manifestations) from 2022-11-12 to 2023-01-08


CINECITTA' WORLD: Italy's largest Theme Park dedicated to the cinema.

Imagine your own world. A world that resembles your dreams: where cinema fiction becomes reality, where the star of the show is you, where all of your dreams come true, where you can enjoy a fantastic world, where you will experience the greatest emotions of cinema.

Cinecittà World is the world where cinema fiction becomes reality, where tradition and innovation join together, where doing cinema becomes amusement.

CINECITTA' WORLD is promoted by Cinecittà Parchi, a company set up in 2009, an 80% shareholding of which is held by Cinecittà Entertainment, with the remaining 20% held by Generali Properties. Cinecittà Entertainment is controlled by IEG (Italian Entertainment Group).

Park Map: www.cinecittaworld.it/en/theme-park/park-map/

Shows: www.cinecittaworld.it/en/theme-park/shows/

Rides: www.cinecittaworld.it/en/theme-park/rides/

Sets: www.cinecittaworld.it/en/theme-park/sets/

Restaurants: www.cinecittaworld.it/en/theme-park/restaurants/

Shops: www.cinecittaworld.it/en/theme-park/shops/



» Bar
» Cafeteria
» Cinema hall
» Restaurant
» WC

This table (All'interno di) includes

Culture and leisure › Show venues and services › Cinema
Culture and leisure › Sports and leisure activities › Amusement parks
Culture and leisure › Show venues and services › Cinema
Last checked: 2022-09-15 11:05