1 january-25 march h. 9.30-17.00
26 march-30 october h. 9.30-18.00
31 october-31 december h. 9.30-17.00
EXTENDED OPENING HOURS
26 march-25 september h. 09.30-19.00 (Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays only)
Last admission 1 hour before closing time.
The Bioparco zoo is open every day of the year (except on Christmas day). Last admission one hour before closing time (reptile house included). Night time openings: only for meetings and special events.
Please note: no dogs or pets allowed with the exception of guide dogs for blind people.
Adults: € 16,00
Children over 1 metre and under 12 years of age € 13,00;
School gruop leaders and accompanying parents: € 13,00
National servicemen, security forces (upon presentation of ID): € 13,00;
Senior citizens (65+) everyday except Wednesdays (€ 5.00*): € 13,00;
Groups of 15 or more adults: € 13,00;
- Children under 1 metre;
- Disabled people;
- Essential carers for disabled people;
- For further information regarding our services, please call +39 063608211;
- For further information regarding school groups, please call +39 063614015;
- Senior citizens must show an ID for discounted entry fee.
- Disabled people must show an ID upon entry The ID will be photocopied and held no longer than three days by the Ticket Office. We do not store visitors’ personal data. Copies of documents will be destroyed within three days.Alternatively, visitors may fill out a form certifying their status at the Ticket Office.
Subscriptions and reductions: for information contact the Bioparco at +39 063608211.
Roma Pass: concessionary tickets are granted to Roma Pass holders.
Guided tours: the Bioparco offers, by reservation, guided tours with WWF operators, for schools, groups and associations;
Botanical route: take a wolk trough the Bioparco and enjoy one among the most suggestive botanical gardens, Villa Borghese in Rome;
Bioparco Express: a different way of discovering the Bioparco on board of a train;
Path for visually impaired: there are different points with texts in Braille that give information and curiosities about the places for visually impaired;
Guided tours for visually impaired: the Bioparco organizes visits and interactive laboratories (10 people). For further information check the site or call the Bioparco.
Educational resources and school visits: Infoline: tel. +39 063614015.