Daily: 7.00 am - 12.30 pm and 5.00 pm - 7.00 pm
Holidays: 10.30 am, 11.30 am, 6.30 pm
Weekdays: 7.30 am, 6.30 pm.
Schedules are subject to change. Please contact the church before visiting.
The origins ofthe church date back to the end of the C.XII and the beginningof earlythe C.XIII century. S. Lucia, considered the protector of theeyesight, has always been celebrated on the 13th of December, her birthdate. By the end of the C.XVfifteenth century, the church waschurch was givento the Arciconfraternita del Gonfalone, whoich restored itin 1511 and in 1603. In 1764 Tthe church wasreconstructed by the architect Marco David in 1764 witha late baroque style, and later, in 1866by Francesco Azzurri,who decorated its interiors. The facade hastwo parts: the lower part has the entrance entry portalpreceded by a staircase, while the upper part has a large window and a framed,triangular, curved gable. The interior hasa single nave with a roofed vault and three chapels on each side. On the majoraltar, there is a sixteenthcenturyC.XVIpainting depicting the "Madonna del Gonfalone”.