The Swedish noble Brigitta Persson, founder ofthe order of the Holy Saviour, came to Rome in 1349 and founded a home for herneedy fellow countryman next to which a church dedicated to her was built,in 1391, year in which she was canonized, achurch dedicated to her was built. The church and the home for theneedy were restored many times, but the main works were finally made in the beginningearlyC.XVIIIof the eighteenth century. The facade presents a portal surrounded by twoCorinthian columns. On top of the gable stand the statues of S. Brigida and herdaughter S. Caterina. The interior has a single nave with two lateralaltars. The barrel shaped vault was built in 1709 by Biagio Puccini, who alsomade the paintings, which decorate the lateral walls (1705). In the home next to the church one can visit therooms, where S.Brigida and her daughter S.Caterina from Swedenl ived, can be visited.