The oratory was built between 1544 and 1547 on the church of Santa Lucia Vecchia for the archconfraternity of the Gonfalon (Arciconfraternita del Gonfalone), which was founded in 1274. The facade presents two orders (the first one dates back to 16th century, while the second one, baroque, is by Domenico Castelli). The first one embodies a portal with a decorated tympanum. The upper order, on the other hand, embodies three decorated windows surmounted by decorated tympanums. The sixteenth-century interior, with a rectangular plan, is enriched by frescoes portraying the Passion of Christ, masterpiece by artists Federico Zuccari, Cesare Nebbia and Livio Agresti. The roofing is based on a wooden structure carved by Ambrogio Bonazzini in 1568 with scenes of the Vergin and the Saint Peter and Paul. The oratory, by now deconsacrated, houses the concerts by the Roman Polyphonic Choir.