Giorni feriali: 7.30–8.30 / 17.00–19.00
Giorni festivi: 9.30–13.00
Feriali: ore 8.00; 18.30
Festivi: ore 10.30; 12.00
The church states its origins during C. IV. Itwas then rebuilt from Sisto IV in 1477 with the annexing of a convent managedby the Suore di San Bernardo who were then succeeded by the Monaci Cistercensi.New restoration sessions were carried out in 1834, by Pietro Camporese ilGiovane, as well as in the late 1800s. The church embodies a sloping roofed facadewith a marble portal from the temple of Sisto IV. The interior is based on a rectangular planwith three naves. On the shrine altar to the left one find a portrait of the Madonnacon Bambino by Antoniazzo Romano (1483). Within the nave to the right the"pietra scellerata" is treasured: considered miraculous, it wasscratched and swallowed by the faithful who were bit by mad dogs, since the twoincumbent saints of the church were considered patron saints of rabid people .