Every Sunday at 11am it is possible to join readings of the Divine Comedy.
The institution was founded in 1913 as "Lectura Dantis", its current name was given to it the next year. It has its seat in the palazzetto leaning to the Tower of the Anguillara (12th century). It houses a library specialized in Dante studies, thanks to donations and purchases it conserves almost all the editions of the Divine Comedy. Every year it publishes the "Repertorio Bigliografico Dantesco".