- 08.30am - 4.30pm from last Sunday of October to 15 February
- 08.30am - 5.00pm from 16 February to 15 March
- 08.30am - 5.30pm from 16 March to last Saturday of March
- 08.30am - 7.15pm from last Sunday of March to 31 August
- 08.30am - 7.00pm from 1st September to 30 September
- 08.30am - 6.30pm from 1st October to last Saturday of October
The ticket office closes 1 hour before closing time
2 June: 13.30-19.15
Closed January 1, December 25, May 1
Please note: for security reasons it is strictly forbidden to enter with backpacks, handbags and luggage.
The ticket is valid for two days and allows entrance to the Colosseum and the exhibitions inside the Colosseum, the Roman Forum/Palatine.
PLEASE NOTE: the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill are located in the same archaeological area and count as one admission, therefore if you use the ticket or Roma Pass to get in once, it cannot be used again for the same site/area.
The site is included in the Roma Pass circuit.
For information and ticket purchase call 0039 06 39967700
Information and booking
individuals: +39.06.39967700 Mondays-Fridays 9am-5pm Saturdays 9am-2pm
groups: +39.06.39967450 Mondays-Fridays 9am-5pm Saturdays 9am-2pm
schools: +39.06.39967200 Mondays-Fridays 9am-5pm Saturdays 9am-2pm