Tuesday-Sunday: 9.00 - 19.00
Closed on Monday
Concerts at the Auditorium:
- Friday and Saturday: 18.00;
- Sunday: 17.00.
The museum reopens on January 15, 2014 after being closed for renovation
- UE members between 18 and 25 years old
- European Union state teachers
- first Sunday of the month
- European and non- European citizens under 18
- tour guides from the European Union practising their professional activity
- tour interpreters from the European Union practising their professional activity
- employees of the Ministry for the Cultural Heritage and Activities
- members of ICOM (International Council of Museums)
- members of ICCROM (International organization for conservation of cultural heritage)
- reserved school groups from European Union schools, accompanied by one teacher every 10 students
- teachers and students of faculties of Architecture, Conservation of the Cultural Heritage, Education Sciences, and degree courses in the Arts, or in literary subjects with a specialisation in archaeology or art history, in Humanities faculties of Universities from the European Union
- students enrolled in these specialisations of faculties of Architecture, Conservation of the Cultural Heritage, Education Sciences, and of degree courses in the Arts, or in literary subjects with a specialisation in archaeology or art history, in Humanities faculties of Universities and doctorate students in the aforementioned disciplines
- Socrates and Erasmus students of the aforementioned disciplines
- teachers and students of Fine Arts Academies from the European Union
- teachers of Art History in Upper Secondary Schools
- students of the following schools: Istituto Centrale del Restauro, Opificio delle Pietre Dure, Scuola per il Restauro del Mosaico
- journalists in the italian national register or any other journalist from a foreign country, only for work porpouses and according to a valid document proving the given professionalism
- disabled persons and a companion from the European Union
- members of volunteer work associations of the Cultural Heritage
- holders of "Carta dello studente"
Free guided tours: Saturdays and Holidays at 11.00 and 16.30.
Groups and schools must reserve in advance.