Tuesday-Sunday: 9.00 - 19.00 (admission every 2 hours)
Last admission: 17.00;
Closed: Monday, 25 December, 1 January.
Ticket reservation always needed.
Free admission on the first Sunday of the month (reservation required)
Tickets must be collected no later than 30 minutes before the scheduled entrance.
Tickets are valid only for the choosen day and the time slot. After the purchase it is not possible to modify the day or the time slot. No cancellation and/or refunds are allowed.
- Bags, purses, cameras, video cameras, umbrellas, buggies, strollers, pushchairs, mobile phones must be left at the cloakroom.
- It is not possible to deposit suitcases and trolleys.
- Animals are not allowed in the Museum.
- It is not possible to take pictures.
Adults: € 11,00 (booking fee included);
Concessions: € 6,50 (booking fee included);
- Eu citizens 18-25 years old / Permanent teachers in government schools;
Free: (€ 2,00 booking fee)
- European and non-European citizens under 18
- teachers and students of the following University faculties: Architecture, Conservation of the Cultural Heritage, Education Sciences, and degree courses in the Arts, or in literary subjects with a specialisation in archaeology or art history;
- employees of the Ministry for the Cultural Heritage and Activities;
- members of ICOM (International Council of Museums);
- tour guides practising their professional activity
- Journalists with press cards
- school groups, accompanied by one teacher (booking required)
Free: (including booking fee)
- EU disabled visitors and their companion;
- tour guides from the European Union practising their professional activity.
In Italian, English, French, German, Spanish
€ 5,00 + ticket entrance
Audioreceiver: all groups composed by more than 5 people escorted by a guide must wear an audioreceiver/headphone. The devices can be rented at this service only for the visit of Borghese Gallery at the cost of € 1,50 per person. The guide and the escort are free of charge. The use of external devices must not interphere with the internal devices.
- These fees refer to the regular tickets of the museum: during cultural events and exhibitions these may change. The price difference must be paid at the ticket office. Always check, at the time of your visit, the official webpage of the museum: www.gebart.it ;
- The eligibility for a reduced/complimentary ticket is subject to verification at the moment of the pick-up. Clients are requested to carry with them the document that allows the eligibility to the reduction/gratuity.
Avance phone booking is required: +39 0632810 (Monday-Friday: 9.00-18.00 /Saturday: 9.00-13.00)
- to the Gallery
- Italian: 11.10 am; 3.10 pm; 5.10 pm (on Sunday at 9.10am and 1.10pm)
- English: 9.10 am; 11.10 am.
Group Booking: Fax +39 06 8555952
- to the new Picture Galllery
- Tuesday-Sunday: 4.00 pm and 5.00 pm.
Free guided tour upon reservation: € 2,00.
Max 18 people
Info and Booking: +39 0632810
Free guided tours to the Secret Gardens of Villa Borghese for schools:
Info and Booking: +39 0639967800 (Monday-Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm; Saturday: 9.00 am - 1.30 pm)