Tuesday-Sunday: 9.00 am - 7.00 pm (admission every 2 hours)
Last admission: 5.00 pm;
Closed: Monday, 25 December, 1 January;
Please note: admission is strictly reduced at only 360 persons every 2 hours (mandatory exit at the end of time slot)
Ticket reservation always needed.
Buy your tickets to Borghese Gallery or just reserve them by phone: tel. +39 0632810
(Monday-Friday: 9.00 am - 6.00 pm; Saturday: 9.00 am - 1.00 pm)
Online: www.ticketone.it (it is not possible to make only the reservation without prepaying the ticket)
Tickets must be collected no later than 30 minutes before the scheduled entrance.
Tickets are valid only for the choosen day and the time slot. After the purchase it is not possible to modify the day or the time slot. No cancellation and/or refunds are allowed.
- Bags, purses, cameras, video cameras, umbrellas, buggies, strollers, pushchairs, mobile phones must be left at the cloakroom.
- It is not possible to deposit suitcases and trolleys.
- Animals are not allowed in the Museum.
- It is not possible to take pictures.
Adults: € 11,00
Concessions: € 6,50 (Eu citizens 18-25 years old)
Free of charge: € 2,00 (Eu citizens up to 18 years and over 65)
Audio Guide: € 5,00
Audioreceiver: € 1,00 (all groups composed by more than 4 people escorted by a guide must wear an audioreceiver/headphone. The devices can be rented at this service only for the visit of Borghese Gallery at the cost of € 1,00 per person. The guide and the escort are free of charge. The use of external devices must not interphere with the internal devices).
- These fees refer to the regular tickets of the museum: during cultural events and exhibitions these may change. The price difference must be paid at the ticket office. Always check, at the time of your visit, the official webpage of the museum: http://www.ticketeria.it/ticketeria/borghese-admission-ing.asp;
- The eligibility for a reduced/complimentary ticket is subject to verification at the moment of the pick-up. Clients are requested to carry with them the document that allows the eligibility to the reduction/gratuity.
- A web booking fee of € 1,50 will be added to the cost of each ticket. A booking fee of € 0,50 is applied to tickets purchased though the 060608 Contact Centre.
Roma Pass and Roma Pass + are accepted at Borghese Gallery and Museum.
Roma Pass holders are invited to just reserve admission calling +39 0632810.
- to the Gallery
- Italian: 11.10 am; 3.10 pm; 5.10 pm.
- English: 9.10 am; 11.10 am.
Group Booking: Fax +39 06 8555952
- to the new Picture Galllery
- Tuesday-Sunday: 4.00 pm and 5.00 pm.
Free guided tour upon reservation: € 2,00.
Max 18 people
Info and Booking: +39 0632810
Free guided tours to the Secret Gardens of Villa Borghese for schools:
Info and Booking: +39 0639967800 (Monday-Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm; Saturday: 9.00 am - 1.30 pm)