Terme di Caracalla + Villa dei Quintili/Santa Maria Nova + Mausoleo di Cecilia Metella
Combined Ticket: Adults: € 6,00 - Concessions: € 3,00 (EU citizens between 18 and 25 years of age).
- UE members between 18 and 25 years old
- European Union state teachers
- first Sunday of the month
- European and non- European citizens under 18
- tour guides from the European Union practising their professional activity
- tour interpreters from the European Union practising their professional activity
- employees of the Ministry for the Cultural Heritage and Activities
- members of ICOM (International Council of Museums)
- members of ICCROM (International organization for conservation of cultural heritage)
- reserved school groups from European Union schools, accompanied by one teacher every 10 students
- teachers and students of faculties of Architecture, Conservation of the Cultural Heritage, Education Sciences, and degree courses in the Arts, or in literary subjects with a specialisation in archaeology or art history, in Humanities faculties of Universities from the European Union
- students enrolled in these specialisations of faculties of Architecture, Conservation of the Cultural Heritage, Education Sciences, and of degree courses in the Arts, or in literary subjects with a specialisation in archaeology or art history, in Humanities faculties of Universities and doctorate students in the aforementioned disciplines
- Socrates and Erasmus students of the aforementioned disciplines
- teachers and students of Fine Arts Academies from the European Union
- teachers of Art History in Upper Secondary Schools
- students of the following schools: Istituto Centrale del Restauro, Opificio delle Pietre Dure, Scuola per il Restauro del Mosaico
- journalists in the italian national register or any other journalist from a foreign country, only for work porpouses and according to a valid document proving the given professionalism
- disabled persons and a companion from the European Union
- members of volunteer work associations of the Cultural Heritage
- holders of "Carta dello studente"
Individuals: € 2,00
Groups: € 30,00
School Groups: Free. Booking required from February 1 and May 31.
The museum is accessible to disabled people.
Accessible equipped toilet available.
Guided tours for individuals
every Sunday at 3.00 pm
persons: max 40
price: free admission
Guided tours for groups
hours: on request
languages: English, Italian, French, German, Spanish
persons: max 30
duration: 60 minutes
price: € 130,00
Info and booking (Credit Cards Only):
- individuals: +39 0639967700 (Mon-Fri 9.00am-5.00pm, Sat 9.00am-2.00pm)
- groups: +39 0639967450 (Mon-Fri 9.00am-5.00pm, Sat 9.00am-2.00pm)
- schools: 848 082 408/ from Mobile and abroad +39 06 399 67 200 (Mon-Fri 9.00am-5.00pm, Sat 9.00am-2.00pm)