The Tourist Information Points (PIT) are welcome centre kiosks for tourists visiting the city, Italian and foreign alike.
The PIT’s multilingual staff distributes tourism and cultural information to the public which has been compiled and authorised by the Rome Municipal Council’s Office for tourism and Sovraintendenza Comunale.
PITs are open 365 days a year and are located all over the centre and in the main transport terminals.
- PIT Ciampino, Baggage Claim International Arrivals, from 9.00 am to 6.30 pm
- PIT Fiumicino, Aeroporto Leonardo Da Vinci- International Arrivals - Terminal T3, from 8.00 am to 7.30 pm
- PIT Ostia Lido, Lungomare Paolo Toscanelli, from 1st May to 30 September from 9.30 am to 7.00 pm
- PIT Castel Sant'Angelo, Lungotevere Vaticano (Piazza Pia), from 9.30 am to 7.00 pm
- PIT Minghetti, Via Marco Minghetti (Via del Corso), from 9.30 am to 7.00 pm
- PIT Navona, Piazza delle Cinque Lune (Piazza Navona), from 9.30 am to 7.00 pm
- PIT Nazionale, Via Nazionale (Palazzo delle Esposizioni), from 9.30 am to 7.00 pm
- PIT Termini, Via Giovanni Giolitti, 34, Inside Office F - Platform 24, from 8.00 am to 7.30 pm
- PIT Leopardi, Tourism Department of Roma Capitale, Via Leopardi 24, monday-friday from 9.30 to 7.00 pm
- PIT Fori Imperiali, Visitor Center, Via dei Fori Imperiali, from 9.30 to 7.00 pm
- PIT Tiburtina, Stazione Tiburtina, from 9.30 to 7.00 - NEXT OPENING -